We are currently assessing the GGR program to see if we can safely offer it for 2021. Please check back later for updated info!
4 Lessons for just $125!
Whether you are thinking about renewing an old passion or finding a brand new one, Get Golf Ready was created to set you up for the sport of a lifetime!
Get Golf Ready is a four day program designed to teach adults (16 years and up!) all of the basic elements of golf in a fun and relaxed atmosphere alongside other beginner golfers. Learn aspects of golf such as etiquette and rules on and off the course, fundamentals of the full swing, putting and short game.
The program consists of four one-hour sessions guided by trained CPGA professionals who will ensure you have fun every step of the way. The 2020 classes will be run and taught by Redwoods Head Golf Professional Jordan Fletcher. Learn more about our additional safety measures below.
If you wish to pursue private golf lessons, please refer to our list of recommended golf instructors
|June 2020 - SOLD OUT!||Group #1|
|Tuesday June 2nd||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday June 9th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday June 16th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday June 23rd||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|July 2020 - SOLD OUT!||Group #2|
|Tuesday July 7th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday July 14th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday July 21st||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday July 28th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|August 2020 - SOLD OUT!||Group #3|
|Tuesday August 4th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday August 11th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday August 18th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday August 25th||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
Safety measures during golf lessons
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. Some of the measures we are taking to keep everyone safe while participating in any golf lesson at Redwoods are as follows:
- Physical distancing of a minimum of 6 ft/2 metres between golfers and teachers must be maintained at all times before, during, and after the lesson
- Groups including more than 2 students will be taught on the open air upper Driving Range deck whenever possible
- Equipment will not be shared between different students, or between the teacher and student
- If a teacher needs to be within 6 feet of a student then the golf teacher must wear a protective mask and gloves, and the student must also wear a mask
- If the teacher or student has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the 14 days leading up to a lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled to a later date
- If the teacher or student has traveled outside of Canada within the 14 days leading up to a lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled to a later date