Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience)
$16 - $19 per hour
Looking for the perfect summer job? Tired of just cooking the line in a regular pub or restaurant? We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing people with a passion for the kitchen to join our Team as Line Cooks! Get outside and enjoy the variety with us at the Redwoods! Specializing in golf tournaments and outdoor weddings, we offer a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment in the beautiful setting of the Redwoods Golf Course in North Langley!
On your days off, enjoy golfing a championship golf course on us! Not a seasoned golfer? Practice as much as you like at our Driving Range, also free of charge! Don't have golf clubs? We have you covered!
Qualifications & Assets
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work varied shifts including evenings, weekends & holidays
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to reliably commute to Langley
- Previous experience line cooking or catering is an asset
- Preference will be given to those with FoodSafe Level One
Benefits & Perks
This position offers 20 - 40 hours of work per week from now until mid-October, and include the following:
- Free golf!
- Free driving range use!
- Discounts at the Restaurant and Golf Shop!
- Competitive wage of $16 - $19 per hour with bi-weekly tips
- 20 - 40 hours of work per week
If this sounds like the perfect job, we want to meet you! Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Redwoods Golf Course has been serving locals and guests since 1994. Redwoods is situated in North Langley just off of Highway #1 and minutes from the Golden Ears Bridge